[ 募集要項 ]
|“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As a Web QnA Judge your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in Japan. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Web QnA Judge Program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines to increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search terms, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, popular culture articles, celebrity pages, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on availability.
Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
• Must be working and living in Japan for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in Japan
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
What We Offer
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 10. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mbps
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
|Flexible up to 20 hours a week
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to complete and submit your application: